Church Planting Training hosted by the Southwest Indiana District (CPC/NCD/CT)
January 4-6, 2018
Participants have three track options at this church planting training: Churches Planting Churches (CPC) or New Church Dynamics (NCD). Additionally, there will be Certified Trainer (CT) training.
Churches Planting Churches is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
New Church Dynamics (NCD) is a three-day event providing practical tools to implement systems for growing a dynamic, missional church. It addresses how to:
- Help plant "dynamic" churches.
- Increase the survival rate for new churches.
- Develop a plan to provide fresh hope and direction.
- Help achieve community transformation.
- Help ensure reproduction.
- Assess current status, envision what needs to change, and generate a plan.
In addition to these training tracks, there is Certified Trainer training that equips and certifies participants to re-teach the materials in their local context. It is provided at no extra cost. Those wishing to be certified must attend both evening CT sessions. Certified Trainer training is identical for both tracks and need only be taken once.
Valley Mission Church of the Nazarene
110 Hillcrest Way
Bedford, IN 47421
$35 (Includes registration, three lunches, and snacks; course materials provided free of charge)
Holiday Inn Express (Breakfast Included)
2800 Express Drive
Bedford, Indiana 47421
- CT Training Occurs Thursday & Friday evening from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- CPC/NCD Training Occurs on Thursday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. & Saturday from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.