Mission Statement: The mission of Bridges is to prepare, challenge, and inspire single and young adults to a life of Christian discipleship. Bridges’ desire and intention is that every single and young adult become a fulfilled disciple of Jesus Christ, and that each person will have a passion for Christian service whether it is across the street or around the globe.
Purpose Statement: The purpose of Bridges is to help organize, develop, and grow ministries to and by single and young adults in every level of the denomination. An integral part of this purpose is the continual education of the church regarding the benefits of involving single and young adults in all ministry aspects.
- To integrate single and young adults into congregations and to assist them in becoming contributing members of the local community of believers
- To promote intergenerational ministries and to facilitate easy movement among ministries in the local churches and on districts
- To encourage relationships among all members of the local Body of Christ
- To provide opportunities for intergenerational relationships to develop
Single Parent Resources
Retirement When Single
- Boomers and Retirement (PowerPoint presentation)
- Redesigning Single Adult Ministries (PowerPoint presentation)
- Retirement: Single Without Children (PowerPoint presentation)
- Single Adults and Retirement - Donna Fillmore interview
Single Adult Ministries
17001 Prairie Star Pkwy.
Lenexa, KS 66062